THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...


THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH, 2015.

THEME: RIVERS OF LIVING WATER

TEXT: John 15:5
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


MEMORY VERSE: "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified. " (John 7:38-39)

MESSAGE:
As believers in Christ, out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living waters. This implies that as a believer in Christ, you must manifest those spiritual qualities that make you a joint heir with Christ. They include the manifestation of the virtues of the fruits of the spirit. Is the situation like that with you? This is in view of the fact that out of the belly of many flow lust, anger, malice, envy, covetousness. wickedness of every kind and all sorts of carnal desires. So, you must be sure which flows out of you.

Well, those who desire that the rivers of living water flow through them must desire the spiritual diet that enables it. You must be spiritual. Aspire to live holy and righteous. You must acknowledge that on your own, you can do nothing. God is your source and you must depend on Him.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Father, I ask for enabling grace and power to believe strongly in your word without any iota of doubt, in Jesus' name.

2. Lord, according to your promise cause rivers of living water to flow out of my belly. in Jesus' name.

3. Let the Holy Ghost come upon me and envelope me, in Jesus' name.

4. Holy Spirit, uproot carnal desires from my heart, in Jesus' name.

5. Any anti-miracle demon assigned against my life, receive frustration, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.