THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: THURSDAY MAY 5TH, 2016.

THEME: STOP THEM OR THEY WILL STOP YOU

TEXT: Exodus 22:18
18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.


MEMORY VERSE: "And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?" (1 Samuel 28:9)

MESSAGE:
One commendable decision that Saul took as the king of Israel was to outlaw the operation of witches and wizards and those with familiar spirits though he later went back to consult them secretly. However, we want to take only the positive aspect of what he accomplished.

Those with all the above mentioned means should not be allowed to thrive if the people of God are to experience His great power. All such contrary powers and those who operate them are abominable. You might be their next target for no just cause. So, you do not wait for them to attack you before you attack them. So, you owe it a duty to outlaw them and stop their operation in your neighbourhood, compound, business, marriage, career and so on. I do not know which of their programs is flourishing in your life or the area of your life where they are sitting pretty and you are groaning in pains. Now is the time to stop them or they will stop you.

Sing a few praise/w or-ship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any program of witchcraft and familiar spirits against my life and destiny; be cut off by fire, in Jesus' name.

2. Any snare witches and wizards and familiar spirits have laid for me: I turn it against them. Let them fall into their own snare, in Jesus' name.

3. Whatever evil plan they have hatched against me to die, With the blood ofJesus I nullify them, in Jesus' name.

4. By God's covenant of protection upon my G. O and The Lord's Chosen, I decree that I will not die a day before my death, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.