THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

DATE: MONDAY 23RD MAY, 2016.

THEME: THE KEYS ARE ALREADY IN YOUR POSSESSION

TEXT: ISAIAH 54:4
4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

MEMORY VERSE: “19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.”(Matthew 16:16-20)

MESSAGE:
The gift of the keys of the kingdom of heaven is an open cheque. Impliedly, with the keys in your hand whatever you allow will be allowed and whatever you do not allow will not be allowed.

There are many situations that arise which many hardly know how to deal with. During such moments, they begin to seek for help here and there and at the end of the day; they experience a lot of disappointments. They hardly know that the solution to their problems lies in the keys which they have already been given.

What is that you are going through that is giving you gray hairs? Look at your hands – you have the key to unlock the doors closed against you. Make use of it.

Sing a few praise/worship song. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. E very door of prosperity closed against my life, I unlock you, in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Any ancient power sitting upon my glory, by the power and authority of the Holy Ghost, I unseat you, in Jesus’ name.

3. Any power from the air, land or sea working against my promotion, I bind you, in Jesus’ name.

4. I loose the power of God for exploits. Let it come upon my life, in Jesus’ name.

I decree deliverance from idols of my father’s house opposing my breakthrough, in Jesus’ name.


AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.