THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

DATE: FRIDAY 20TH MAY, 2016.

THEME: THE DEATH SENTENCE SHALL NOT STAND

TEXT: ISAIAH 54:17
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

MEMORY VERSE: “18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.” (Isaiah 28:18).

MESSAGE:
Many people have death sentences hanging upon their necks as a result of covenants even though they hardly understand it. They always see themselves playing football with dead family members, friends and relatives. Sometimes, they see blood splattered all over on their way or they see coffins, grave diggers and the rest of them. There are many people upon whom judgments have been passed upon and their flesh already butchered into a big basin waiting to be divided during witchcraft meetings. An ordinary headache can send such one to the great beyond.

Does death run through your family line as people die on attaining certain age limits? That is agreement with death. As a wise believer you must understand that this agreement cannot stand.

Sing a few praise/worship song. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any spirit of death assigned to follow me up and down, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.

2. Any covenant or agreement with death; be terminated, in Jesus’ name.

3. I decree and declare that I will not die a day before my death, in Jesus’ name.

4. Any skeleton approaching my door step, return back to your sender, in Jesus’ name.

5. Every blessing that God has earmarked for my life and destiny, I command you to begin to manifest right away, in Jesus’ name.

6. No matter the promo going on about coffin, I decree that I will never buy any coffin this year. I will not die and I will not bury anybody this year in Jesus’ name.


AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.