THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY MAY 14TH, 2016.

THEME: YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO BE DECEIVED ANY LONGER.

TEXT: Hebrews 10:4

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

MEMORY VERSE: "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger. 19 Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces? " (Jeremiah 7: 18-19)

MESSAGE:
The fact that there is proliferation of supposed places of worship does not imply that there is sound doctrine in all those places. That is why every believer has to be careful regarding where he or she enters. In some places, they still make sacrifices to the queen of the coast and other marine spirits all in the name of deliverance.

The bible states that Jesus Christ has paid the ultimate price and has validated any other type of cleansing or washings. So, anyone engaging in all these things provokes God to anger.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any sacrifice made to any deity, god or goddess, or idol on my behalf, I command it to be nullified, in Jesus' name.

2. Any ancestral covenant working against my life and destiny be terminated, in Jesus' name.

3. Every consequence of false worship upon my life; with the blood of Jesus, I nullify it.

4. O God, in any way that I have provoked you to anger, show me mercy, in Jesus' name.

5. Let the blessings of the Lord that maketh rich and addeth no sorrow be my portion, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.