THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 23RD, 2016.

THEME: GOD CAN GIVE YOU THAT UNEXPECTED LIFTING.

Text: JEREMIAH 29:11
11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

MEMORY VERSE: “And I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, Who calls you by your name.” (Isaiah 45:3)


MESSAGE:
One thing that many people are yet to come to terms with is that there are treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places. After all, this is a period of fruitfulness and multiplication. Therefore, this period can be characterized by unexpected increase and multiplication. These are for the people of God: for them that will seek it.

It is erroneous to believe that being rich is the exclusive preserve of those that soil their hands with blood. Not at all! It is not their right! It belongs to God’s people - to you. God is ready to lift you up to the top. Of course, the scripture maintains that you shall be above and not below. So, today if you desire these treasures, they could be yours - on the condition that they would not bring separation between you and God. It is not uncommon to see people climb to the top only to despise God who gave the grace.

Sing praise/worship with one or two warfare songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:

1. O Lord God my Father, according to your promise, give me the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches of secret places, in Jesus' name.

2 . Let the spirit of the poverty of my father’s house working against my destiny catch fire, in Jesus' name.

3. Any covenant/agreement with poverty and lack, break, in Jesus’ name.

4. Any inherited yoke/bondage of poverty, backwardness, limitations and spiritual embargoes upon my life, scatter by fire, in Jesus’ name.

5. I decree and declare that the Lord is my shepherd and I shall not want, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.