THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 8TH APRIL, 2016.

THEME: PURSUE, OVERTAKE AND RECOVER ALL

TEXT: ISAIAH 41:10-12
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.


MEMORY VERSE: "And David inquired at the LORD, saying, shall I pursue after this troop? Shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all." 1 Samuel 30:8

MESSAGE:
The level of importance you attach to your aspiration in life, determines to a great extent the kind of opposition and confrontation you get. You do not achieve anything in life on a platter. All oppositions you meet on your way are stepping stones to your miracles. But you must never be defeatist in your attitude. Those oppositions will always be there. They are like the Amalekites assigned against your life. When they come, they first of all sap you. That is not the end.

Just enquire of the Lord today and receive green light to go after them. Remember, David enquired of the Lord concerning the Amalekites that spoiled his goods and carted away his wives and children and God assured him saying "You shall pursue, overtake and recover all." And according to the word of God, he overtook his enemies and recovered everything they took away. As you adopt the same approach today, victory over your enemies is assured.

Sing praise/worship. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
PRAYER POINTS:
1. Every battle I am passing through in this life, O God fight for me and give me victory, in Jesus' name.
2. By the power and authority of the Holy Ghost, I pursue all the Amalekites assigned against my destiny, in Jesus' name.

3. By the power of the Holy Ghost, I overtake them and recover whatever they have stolen, in Jesus' name.

4. Any caterpillar, canker worm and palmer worm assigned against my harvest, receive rebuke, in Jesus' name.

5. Every waster and spirits of losses and wastages assigned against my harvest, be destroyed by the Holy Ghost, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.