THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

DATE: WEDNESDAY 13TH APRIL, 2016.

THEME: HUMILITY IS NECESSARY

TEXT: GALATIANS 5:22
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith.

MEMORY: If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 CHRONICLES 7:13-14


MESSAGE:
Apart from prayer and repentance, humility is a major pre- requisite to draw heaven’s attention. By humbling oneself, God is moved to hear prayer, forgive sins and heal lives and economies. So, what lesson do we draw from the above admonition? God hates pride and haughtiness. When proud and haughty people pray, they cannot get heaven’s attention. Why? The reason is because they have not humbled themselves. God resist the proud and give grace to the humble.

From the above, you can see the danger in pride and haughtiness and the gains of humility. Therefore, no matter how the table has turned against you, there is something that can turn it around even more quickly: humility.

Sing praise/worship with one or two warfare songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
Prayer Points:
1. O God, sanctify my spirit, soul and body. Give me the grace for inner
     purity, in Jesus’ name.

2. I come against the spirit of pride and haughtiness assigned to derail
     my salvation, in Jesus’ name.

3. Father, I ask that you give me a broken spirit and a contrite heart, in  
    Jesus name.

4. Let the fruits of the spirit begin to manifest in my life, in Jesus’ name.

5. O God my Father, I ask that you heal my life and economy, in Jesus’
     name.

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.