DATE: WEDNESDAY APRIL 6TH, 2016.
THEME: YOU MUST WALK IN DOMINION
TEXT: Hebrews 11:6, Romans 1: 17
6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
MEMORY VERSE: "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. " (Genesis 1:28)
God's program for man right from the very beginning is that he would have dominion — over his environment, situation and circumstances. Have you therefore adjusted your mindset to live by this report from heaven? Or are you among the people with a new vista of God's blessing? The truth is that God has finished creation and saw that everything He created was good. He is no longer creating separate blessing for you. He has already blessed you! All He is asking you to do right now is to take advantage of the divine mandate for fruitfulness, increase and multiplication, to overcome environmental obstacles and to exercise over all dominion.
Remember, it is the same word that created the heaven and earth and everything inside them that is also telling you, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish and have dominion." You must therefore rise up to walk in dominion.
Just sing a few songs of praise/worship and take the following prayer points.
1. Any opposition standing against my advancement in life; be uprooted by the Holy Ghost bulldozer, in Jesus name.
2. I command the divine mandate for fruitfulness to be activated in my life, in Jesus name.
3. By the reason of God's blessing upon my life, all earlier existing curses become invalidated, in Jesus name.
4. Whatever God says I will be, that is what I am going to become. No man or power can stop me in Jesus name.
5. Every satanic program and agenda for my life; be frustrated by the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA