THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20TH, 2016.
THEME: WORK ON YOUR FAITH
TEXT: Mt. 19:26, Mark 10:27
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
MEMORY VERSE: "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." (Hebrews 11:6)
Faith is an indispensable component of the Christian faith. The bible reckons that without faith it is impossible to please God. Faith is something that is practical; not something that is only verbally expressed. If you profess faith, you must likewise put it in practice. Without a practical demonstration of your faith, it becomes difficult to overcome.
Faith is based on the invisible. God is a Spirit that cannot be seen with the ordinary eyes. So, those who serve Him must believe that He exists and hold every word that He says as the absolute truth. What is it that you are expecting God for though it looks difficult and impossible? You must believe that as long as He has promised them, you already have them though you have not seen them. That is faith.
Sing praise/worship with one or two warfare songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
1. Every spirit behind lack of faith in my life, receive destruction in the name of Jesus Christ,
2. Any power ministering doubts and unbelief in my mind; catch fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Whatever I had lost to the enemy because I could not muster enough faith, with comprehensive faith in the blood of Jesus, I command total restoration, in Jesus' name.
4. Any mountain of problem standing against me, by the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to be removed, in Jesus' name.
5. Every yoke of the devil upon my life, I command it to be broken. in Jesus' name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA