THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY, 26TH MARCH, 2016.

THEME: WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN GOD'S POWER, YOUR CASE IS SETTLED

TEXT: JOHN 14:1-2
1. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you, I go to prepare a place for you.

MEMORY VERSE: Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. LUKE 12:32


MESSAGE:
God is ever willing and ready to satisfy the need of His people. However, God's blessings and favours are for the people that believe in God's power to do all things. It is on this premise He told us not to be troubled in our heart adding that in the kingdom of God, there are many mansions. This implies that there are enough resources to be distributed to everyone according to the needs.
The memory verse made us to understand that it is Cod's pleasure to give us the kingdom. There is enough resources and the owner, God is willing to give to His people
We do not need to be troubled, what we should do is to strongly believe in His power to satisfy our needs. It is when we believe and trust in His power that He comes to our situation and tackles it headlong.
As we put our trust in the power of God to give us good things according to our needs, He will ensure the provision of the things that will help us live happily on earth and for us to make heaven at last. When we trust in His power, our prayers for promotion in work places, smooth running of our businesses will be assured.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that God will take over your matter since you have no power of your own.

Pray that God should increase your faith in Him.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.