THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: THURSDAY, 24TH MARCH 2016.

THEME: PROSPERITY IS ORDAINED BY GOD, HOLD UNTO HIM

TEXT: JEREMIAH 29: 11-12
11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

MEMORY VERSE: And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. GENESIS 24: 1

MESSAGE:
The will of God for every Christian is that he or she shall prosper in soul and be in health. It is on this premise the Bible says in 3John: 2,
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. It is God that ordained prosperity for all His children. In the text above, the Bible tells us that God has a good thought for us that we will have an expected end. The expected end is that the person will have his heart desire granted. The expected end of any Christian is of two fold. The first is that he serves God with all his or her heart and makes heaven at the end of this earthly life. The second is that he will prosper in wealth in order to have the capacity to sponsor the work of God and build up his treasure in heaven. It is therefore the plan of God that you prosper in life. It is you as a Christian that will work out your prosperity but within God's will and plan.
In order to prosper, you need to work for your salvation with fear and trembling. In this manner you make the work of evangelism your priority. As you win souls for the kingdom of God, He will bless you in material things. The souls won in the course of evangelism will increase your treasure in heaven. You will prosper in health when your material blessings grow. Work for your prosperity and God will confirm it for you in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray for your spiritual growth in your Christian race.

Pray for divine guidance in all your spiritual exercise.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.