THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL....





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 18TH MARCH 2016.

THEME: YOU SHALL EAT IN PLENTY IF YOU BELIEVE

TEXT: JOSHUA 14:12-13
12 Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the Lord spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the Lord will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the Lord said.

13 And Joshua blessed him, and gave unto Caleb the son of Jephunneh Hebron for an inheritance.

MEMORY VERSE: And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. JOEL 2:26

MESSAGE:
Anyone who wants to be successful in Godly and honest way must have two levels of belief. The person will first of all believe in himself and God. An individual who wants success in any project must believe in his ability and believe that with God helping him in the prosecution of the project, he will succeed. When the success comes the person will eat in plenty.

In the text above, Elder Caleb at the ripe age of 85 years had the courage to request for the mountains inhabited by the giant tribe of Anakims because he believed in his ability to clear the Anakims and take possession of the land. He did it comfortably.

In the memory verse, God promised to restore whatever the enemy has destroyed and make you eat in plenty.

It is therefore imperative that you reading this devotional guide this morning should believe in your ability to succeed in any project of your choice. Do not depend on anybody rather trust in your ability. Commit the project into the hand of God, He will bless your effort and you will succeed in your effort in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that God will help you in all your projects.

Ask God to endow you with the strength to work for success of your projects.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ. LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.