THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL....

DATE: SUNDAY, 6TH MARCH 2016.

THEME: WHEN YOU SEEK GOD HE WILL DEFEND & HONOUR YOU.

TEXT: JEREMIAH 29:13-14.
13. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

MEMORY VERSE: Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed. 1 Samuel 2:30

MESSAGE:
Our God is faithful to the people that seek and trust in Him. There is nobody that has served God without getting handsome reward. God demands complete attention from us His children. When any of His creation offers Him unshared loyalty, He blesses and honours the person.


In the Bible days, Abraham served God and God in turn blessed him in all things. Job served God with all his heart and God blessed him to the extent that the later days of his life was more prosperous than the former

Daniel an Israelite captive in Babylon sought God and served Him with all his heart. He served God even when there was a decree and death sentence hanging on his neck. When he was eventually thrown into the lion's den God protected and defended him that hungry lions in the den did not touch him. He was brought out and God honoured him in Babylon

Again, the three Hebrew young men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego sought God, honoured God and refused to give God's glory to man- made image. When they were thrown into a burning fiery furnace, God defended and protected them and honoured them before king Nebuchadnezzar and the entire people of Babylon.
In our text above, God said that whoever seeks Him will find Him. The people made reference to above sought Him at different times and they all found Him.
In the memory verse, God said He will honour whoever that honours Him.
Seek God, serve and honour Him. He, God will defend you, protect, and honour you.

PRAYER POINTS
Pray for an opportunity to prove that you love God and are prepared to serve Him.

Pray for God's honour.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.