THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...


THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH 2016.

THEME: LIVING IN PAST GLORY WILL NOT SAVE YOU.

TEXT: Ezekiel 33:12
12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, the righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression; as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth"

MEMORY VERSE: If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14


MESSAGE:
In this life, there are two beings (people) that know you and you cannot hide yourself from them. And who are the two beings? Yourself and God. You know when you first gave your life to Christ; you were very zealous for God, ready to do anything for God in righteousness. That time you trembled and quaked at sin and people saw you as a true brother or sister and they glorified God on your behalf. But along the line, you derailed, even now you are handling one post or the other in the church and you are using it to witch haunt others. You know yourself, that you have fallen from grace, yet because of pride, you don't want to repent. People still see and regard you as that holy, righteous brother/sister/pastor/leader/worker but they don't know that you have long fallen away. You can only deceive human beings but you can't deceive God. God knows you and everything about you. He knows you have left your first love and so He is waiting for you to come back. Do not continue to live in your past glory. Now that you have fallen from grace, humble yourself and repent. If the position you occupy in the church is making you to sin, resign from it in order to save your soul.

The text above is very explicit on this. "The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression... neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
Only you and God know that you are not the brother you used to be. Something has gone wrong. God is using today's devotional to counsel you to desist from living in your past glory.
The memory verse says "If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sin and will heal their land." if only you can humble yourself now and confess your sins before him, he will forgive you.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray for boldness to own up and confess your sins.
Command every spirit of pride making you to continue the way you are to be destroyed.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.