SUNDAY COMBINED SERVICE MESSAGE...


SUNDAY COMBINED SERVICE MESSAGE AT TLCCRM INT'L HQ, IJESHA, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

DATE: SUNDAY 14TH FEBRUARY, 2016.

SPEAKER: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA

TEXT: Isaiah 60:19-22; Jeremiah 9:23; 1st Corinthians 7:29.

TOPIC: MY GOD, MY GLORY!

INTRODUCTION TO THE MESSAGE:
Every believer or any child of God should know that what matters in this life is our relationship with God. Mathew:6:33; If your relationship with God is sound and the presence of God is guaranteed in your life, it should be your glory, whether you have anything or not, Psalm 23:1; Romans 8:31-32; No real believer should toy with this fact, only when this is achieved in a believer's life, then that person can glory in God.

N/B: Many in this world glory in material things and eventually end up loosing all, Ecclesiastes 1:2; 2nd kings 17:15; No one should be deceived by the things of the world, because all is vanity upon vanity. Once you drop your body you will have nothing to do with them at all.


For better understanding, the message shall be considered under the following subheadings:

POINT 1: THE REASONS AND UNFORTUNATE SITUATION.
Every one is excepted to be wise in the knowledge of God or His teachings and messages John 8:32; Revelation 4:11; Daniel 11:32; When our master Jesus Christ was here on His earthly ministry, He made us to know the things that really matters, there has never been a time Jesus set his message on the glory of this world, rather he centered them on doing the will of God. Mathew 4:8; John: 8:29; Mathew 5:8;48; Mathew 11:27; 1st Corinthians 3:21-23; Jeremiah 9:23.

N/B: Today, it is happening everywhere, people have left the teachings of God, what they are following now is the deceptions of the devil. Mathew 4:8. Many today and even believers are seeking the glory of this world and it has brought corruption and all kinds of evil into this world. Mathew 24:12.

POINT 2: OUR EXCEPTED RESPONSE AND BENEFITS
We should remember God Almighty lamented about lack of knowledge of His people. Hosea 4:6; but today, people are engrossed with the things of the world Many who are in the church today can not confess 'MY GOD, MY GLORY!' they confess my car my glory, my house my glory, my certificate my glory, my money my glory, my work my glory, my children my glory, my wife my glory, my husband my glory. No wonder many are trooping to hell fire. Brethren, make sure from today God will be your Glory. Mark 8:36. Many have abandoned the church and relationship with God for the sake of business, money, certificate and things of this world.

N/B: Brothers and sisters what ever you are looking for, God is the owner and He will give them to you if you serve Him Luke 14:15-19; 2nd Timothy 4:10; John 21:1-6; Isaiah 60:19; Jeremiah 9:23-24; Palms 23:1-6; Romans 8:31; 1st Corinthians 3:21; Luke 15:31.

CONCLUSION:
For sinners and backsliders to be saved, they must confess their sins and repent of them, ask Jesus Christ to come into their lives and go on to ask for other experience that makes for fabulous blessings, and they shall be totally free in Jesus' Name (Romans 3:23; 6:23; 1st John 3:8-9;1st John 5:17a; John 10:10; John 6:36; Proverb 28:13; Mathew 6:33; Romans 10:13).

HYMNS OF THE DAY: #92 All hail the power, #99 We praise thee oh Lord, #75 My hope is built on nothing less.

Comments

Unknown said…
Pls, I would like the audio version to be published for download

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.