THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 22ND 2016.

THEME: FOLLOWING GOD WITH KNOWLEDGE

TEXT: Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

MEMORY VERSE: Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18.


MESSAGE:
Knowledge is the key to dealing with any situation and coming out on top. Lack of knowledge of any matter spiritual or otherwise can only lead to failures and pains. It is surprising that many Christians do not actually understand God, His ways and breath taking abilities.

If you do not truly understand God, though a Christian, how can you please Him? Prophet Hosea lamented in our opening text that the people of God are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Knowledge of what? Knowledge of God's abilities, deliverance power, healing power, knowledge of who they are and how they can turn situations around even when in lion's den

The people of God should understand that every bit of the word of God has been tested and proved and cannot change. All the promises of God are true. What He did in the Bible time, He can do today. Whatever you are experiencing in life has solution in the Bible; sickness, barrenness, attacks of the enemies, disappointments etc.

The word of God is new every moment, so believe God and His word, and situations will bow to your desire. If you are unsure of whom God is or His power, the devil and other life challenges will roll you over. As you truly understand God and His ways, your faith will be boosted to remove mountains and shut up the lion's mouth.

Our memory verse reminds us that people perish where there is no vision, so re-align your walk with the Lord in full knowledge of Him and live a life well pleasing to Him and you will walk in authority as Jesus designed it.

PRAYER POINTS:
Ask God to root out unbelief in your life.

Pray for increase faith and knowledge of God.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.