THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL ...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 26TH JANUARY, 2016.

THEME: DO NOT BE DOUBLE MINDED

TEXT: James 1:8
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

MEMORY VERSE: Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. Mark 9:23

MESSAGE:
Many people get discouraged and crash out of the heavenly race because of delayed expectations and other challenging life experiences. This group of people tries to make God a liar to their own peril. Once you are satisfied that your relationship with God is right, take whatever comes your way and commit everything to His hands. The bible says in the book of 1 Corthinans 15:19 "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

Brethren, we did not give our lives to Jesus to get good jobs, marry, have children, build houses, or buy good cars. We gave our lives to Him because we love Him and want to serve Him so that at last, we shall be in heaven. If you became a believer because of earthly possessions, you will deny the Lord if you get them.

However the Lord has promised to take care of us, so we should go about working for Him, pleasing Him and heap our troubles at the foot of the cross and believe the promises of God.

Maybe you have no job, no child, no house or experience disappointments, go to the scripture and claim the promises of God without any iota of doubt whether it will work or not. When doubt sets in, the devil can take you out of the church, where there is no protection and destroy you.

A double minded man cannot please God and cannot prosper in spiritual matters, so believe the word of God. In our memory verse Jesus says to us that all things are possible if we can only believe without wavering. Will you believe God today?

PRAYER POINTS:
Repent of all unbelief.

Ask God to strengthen your faith.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.