THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

 DATE: MONDAY, 16TH NOVEMBER 2015.

THEME: YOU WILL FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED

TEXT: Zach 4:9
[9] The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.

MEMORY VERSE : And when the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the LORD, they set the priests in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites the sons of Asaph with cymbals, to praise the LORD, after the ordinance of David king of Israel. Ezra 3:10

MESSAGE:
God has no unfinished project. Whatever God begins to do, He must finish it. This is because nothing can stop or hinder God. Mortal or human beings can be stopped by death or by their fellow human beings or even by demons or evil personalities. That is why you see several unfinished projects around. However, your own case will be different because you are a Chosen. You will not have any unfinished project. Whatever you begin to do, you will accomplish it successfully. No power or kingdom can stop you. If powers or kingdoms have been stopping others, they cannot try it where you are because you are a Chosen. Therefore, don't be afraid.

In some families or villages, they are afraid to start a building project because some that tried it in time past died in the process and because of that, you are afraid. The assurance I'm giving you through this devotional today, if you have the money, start It, if you so desire and you will finish it. Nothing will happen to you. Let me tell you, if others finished theirs, you will also finish yours. So do not be afraid.

In the text for today, God gave assurance that the hand of Zerubbabel laid the foundation of the house. His hands will also finish it. The same with you because you are the Zerubbabel of today. Your hands will finish that project you started. What you need to do is to make sure you are serving God diligently. Leave the rest of the work for God, He will fight for you to make you accomplish that project successfully. Any man or power or kingdom that will try anything sinister against you, God will rise in judgment against that man or power or kingdom.
That is why 1 Samuel 3:12(b) says, "... When I begin, I will also make an end." God has helped you to begin that project. He will also help you to finish it. Is there any kingdom or power that can stop God? No! Therefore, cheer up and continue serving God. He will take care of every battle against you.

PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Pray that because you are a Chosen, God will help you to finish that project you have started.

¶ Pray that every evil projection against that project shall go back to the sender.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.