THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

 DATE: WEDNESDAY, 18TH NOVEMBER 2015.

THEME: NOTE, YOU ARE A STAR.

TEXT: Matthew 2:2
[2] Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

MEMORY VERSE : Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: Isaiah 45:1-2

MESSAGE:
God did not create anybody a nonentity. There is a special thing in you that makes you unique and different from the next person.
You are a star and star always shines. It cannot be hidden. And you being a star implies that you are not ordinary but extra-ordinary. An extra-ordinary person in an extra-ordinary church. Do you know that Chosen is an extra-ordinary church? And so you are not common, you need to do uncommon things. A star is distinguished anywhere he is, because he must show the light he is made of. As a Chosen-star, are you showing the light you are made of?

Note; When the master - Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea, His star was seen in far away East and three wise men began to make enquiries of where he was born. Master - Jesus was not an ordinary person or being. Throughout His physical sojourn on earth, He was always light to wherever He went. And you are an express image of Him. You need to do exploit as He did.
As a star, you are a solution to problems. So, anywhere you are, things that have not been moving will begin to move. Any darkness around there will disappear because of you. As a chosen star, people will always seek you for prayers, not you going to others to pray for you.

Nevertheless, understand that as a star, devil will not be happy with you and will do everything necessary to hinder or destroy you. Remember when Jesus Christ was born, he entered into King Herod and would have destroyed the master but God protected Jesus. Now, no matter the devil's plan against you to extinguish your light or even destroy you, God will never allow that because you are created for a purpose and that purpose must be fulfilled. Therefore, as a star, you must shine wherever others fail. You must excel. Where others are saying there is a casting down, you will be saying there is a lifting. You will always be a testimony wherever you go and you will not experience difficulties others experienced.

PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Pray, as a star you will surely excel .

¶ Pray that you will be the joy of your generation.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.