THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

 DAYS: THURSDAY, 12TH NOVEMBER 2015

 THEME: THOSE WHO KNOW THEIR GOD…

TEXT: Daniel 11:32(b)
32(b). But the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

 MEMORY VERSE : Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish. Esther 4:16

MESSAGE:
The Bible is full of people who knew their God and served Him wholeheartedly. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Hezekiah, Jehoshaphat, Daniel and the three Hebrew children, Deborah, Esther, Nehemiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah etc. All these people served God and did exploit for Him. In your small corner, do you know God and if you do, are you doing exploit for Him?

The three Hebrew boys, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego did exploit in the land of captivity in Babylon. Daniel 3:16-18.

Brethren, you can see that these three Hebrew boys were not afraid of the king or his decree. They stood for the living God not caring about their lives. And because of their unshakable faith, God delivered them and forced king Nebuchadnezzar to make another decree that no one should speak any evil against God of the three Hebrew boys; otherwise such a person could be put to death Daniel 3:29.

Note, you cannot say much about a person whom you do not know too well. If you don’t know God and how He operates, you cannot do exploit for Him. You cannot confront the enemy when he attacks.

King Nebuchadnezzar was an enemy to the three Hebrew boys because he didn’t want them to serve the living God. They knew this and stood against it not minding the consequences. Cue into what these three Hebrew boys did and served God confidently and diligently wherever you are.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that God will give you the grace to do exploit for Him.
Pray that no matter the threat, you will continue to serve God.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.