THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

 DATE: TUESDAY, 17TH NOVEMBER 2015.

THEME: THE LORD LOVES THE CHOSEN PEOPLE

TEXT: Micah 1:2-3
[2] I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

[3] And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness

MEMORY VERSE : He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. Songs of Solomon 2:4

MESSAGE:
Brethren you don’t need anybody to tell you that God loves the Chosen people.

In fact, if the world had known the kind of love the Lord has for the Chosen, the whole world would have been Chosen. But devil knows this. That is why he is hindering people from coming or joining Chosen. Brethren, the kind of testimonies you hear here, have you heard it any other place? What is impossible in other places, here it is possible. God is not doing all these things for us because of our righteousness but because of His love for us. The way He chose Israel of old above every other people He created on earth is the same way He has Chosen us in this generation.

Remember, the testimonies that we have heard here in time past, He visited people as God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but in this generation, He visits people as God of Chosen. So you need to rejoice greatly that you are in the right place. In some places the message one hears is just about prosperity, prosperity. No mention is made about heaven. Other places are just jamboree and entertainment and have entertained Holy Spirit out of the church. Here, the spirit of God manifests on daily basis. All these goes to show that God loves the Chosen. He has not left us without revelations and visions but are daily occurrences in Chosen.

What do you think we can use to pay Him back for all His love towards us? He does not need your money, food, houses, or industries but only fellowship in righteousness. If only we can live right and walk with Him, He will shower more love on us.

In our text today, God says, “I have loved you, yet ye say, wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau, Jacob’s brother? Saith the Lord yet I loved Jacob.” Brethren, we don't know, God is saying with His mouth "I have loved you…” The Lord’s Chosen is not the only church, yet He abandoned other churches and loved us. Can we reciprocate this love?

PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Ask God to show you what you will do to reciprocate His love towards you.

¶Recognize that His love is by grace, not by your righteousness.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.