THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

 DATE: SATURDAY, 14TH NOVEMBER 2015

 THEME: WHAT THE LORD REQUIRES OF MAN

TEXT: Micah 6:6-8
[6] Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?

[7] Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?

[8] He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

MEMORY VERSE : Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
 Psalm 119:9

MESSAGE:
The requirement of God from man is not always grievous. However, as little as it may be, man still finds it difficult to meet God's requirement. For example, when it comes to tithes, it is just 10% of all our income/profit but many still find it very difficult to obey. When it comes to a man and woman relationship, God says to avoid fornication, every man that so desires should marry his own wife.

Man, instead of obeying God who says one man, one wife, will go and marry more than one wife or at times would have a girl-friend outside wedlock. So, from the genesis, man has found it difficult to obey simple instructions from from God.

The last verse of our text for today is saying "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" God has shown man what is good but man deviced many evil things. As you read this devotional today, strive to do justly before the Lord because that is what He requires from you.

The problems or troubles man is facing today is as a result of disobedience. Right from the garden of Eden till now, it has been the same thing - disobedience - who will call man to order? If he can disobey God the creator, who will man obey? The atrocities happening today in the world is as a result of man's stubbornness and disobedience. To compound the already worsened situation, man has passed a law for a man to marry man, woman to marry woman. This is the greatest challenge to God by man. When God will arise in anger, what will humanity do? Remember the message I preached before, God will destroy humanity again - and it will not take time for this to be fulfilled. What God requires from humanity is total repentance and righteousness.

PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Ask God to search you and remove wickedness from you.

¶ Pray for consecration so that you will not be carried away by worldliness.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.