THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

 DATE: FRIDAY, 13TH NOVEMBER 2015

 THEME: WORSHIP WITHOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS, AN ABOMINATION TO THE LORD.

TEXT: Amos 5:21-24
[21] I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

[22] Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.

[23] Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.

[24] But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
 MEMORY VERSE : The sacrifice of the wicked is abomination: how much more, when he bringeth it with a wicked mind? Proverb 21:27

MESSAGE:
Nowadays you see churches everywhere. In a small street, you can see up to 8 to 10 churches. It is expected that emergence of these churches will change the lifestyle of people for the better and the society will be rid of vices but on the contrary, the reverse is the case. As more churches are springing up, iniquity is abounding on daily basis, why? This is because majority of the so-called churches are pursuing shadows. Most churches came up because of what stomach will eat, not because God called their pastors. And so many churches are into entertainment and jamboree thus engaging in non-essentials. That is why instead of the church changing the world, the world is festering the churches and polluting them. As long as righteousness is not practiced in the churches, the society will continue in moral decadence. And God is not moved because there are churches here and there. This is because there are several dead churches. The only thing that can revive such places is righteousness. Some of them will find it very difficult because they were not called in the first place. For you that are here, you hear message of righteousness many times and there is no day I don't preach to you to amend your ways and to live a holy life. If you are living a hypocritical lifestyle, you will have yourself to blame at the last day. You can deceive me now or deceive other people around but definitely not God. So today's devotional calls for an inward checks to make sure you are not found wanting.

Today's text above says "I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies..." why would God hate and despise your assemblies? Sin. Therefore, desist from sin. Seek and pursue it.

PRAYER POINTS:
⚫Search yourself and repent from every
     known and unknown sin and forsake
     them.

⚫Also, repent from love of the world
    (1 John 2:15-17).

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.