HOPE FOR THE NEEDY DAY 2 - YOUTH CHOIR MINISTRATION







YOUTH CHOIR MINISTRATION AT DAY 2 OF HOPE FOR THE NEEDY INT'L CRUSADE - 29/11/2015. (PHOTO SPEAKS) ! ! !
SONG 1: THERE'S A LOT OF PEOPLE GOING HOME

There's a whole lot of people going home,
By the sands of time it won't be long,
In the twinkling of an eye,
There's a whole lot of people going home.

Sorry, there is nothing I can do
Your time has come and gone
The door of the kingdom has closed
forever more against you
Depart, into everlasting fire
Prepared for the devil and for
all who have served him
while on earth

Solo 1:
Last night in my dream, I was standing
before God, along with other men,
from all over the world, then I realized,
it was the judgement day, as I look
unto Him, this is what He said to me

Solo2:
Then I cried O Lord, I've been a Christian
all the while, constant in services, I've
been going all around, many miracles, have I done in your name, so dear Lord
pardon me and try me once again.

CHANT:
As I looked upon the great white throne,
I saw Jesus Christ, the righteous judge
seated, I told Him "Lord", I've been a
Christian all the while

- A worker in the church
- I gave my offerings
- Paid my tithe
- I fed the poor
But the King of Glory shook His head and
said "sorry, I never knew you

HOLY GHOST ERA
We are still on top of that mountain
And we are proud to say the world is here
And you are welcome to that mountain
Where there is still hope for the needy.

Our Lord is doing good, Holy Ghost is
moving here, power is moving here, great
things are happening in Chosen.
It is the Holy Ghost Era (3x)
Its the Holy Ghost Era (3x)
Holy Ghost will touch today

The mountain of the Lord shall be
established on top of the mountains and
above all nations shall flows onto it,
saying, let's go to the house of God of the
Chosen. Upon the mountain there is
salvation, sanctification, and Holy Ghost
Baptism.

SONG 2:

Solo 1:
There is healing, breakthrough and
blessings for us. We are still on that
mountain, where everything is possible
where power is moving where ultimate
power lies .
All the nations - - - - - - are coming
To Chosen - - - - - - - they are coming
South Africans - - - - - - are coming to
Chosen
Australians - - - - - - - - are coming
Jamaicans - - - - - - - - - are coming
Canadians - - - - - - - - - are coming to
Chosen
Because, there is hope - for the needy
There is hope for the - - - for the needy
There is hope - - - - - - for the needy.

Solo 2 :
* Go and tell your neighbours, tell your
  family you have found that church you
  have been looking for.
- There is no need to fear
    " " " " to worry yourself
All your problem will end by the Holy Ghost
- HIV will end
- Barrenness will end
- Diabetes will end
- Pneumonia will end
- Unemployment will end
- Sin will end in Chosen.] By the Holy
  Ghost

Solo 3:
It is a Holy Ghost Era, there will be Holy
Ghost touch, in this Holy Ghost
movement you won't go the same
I have the feeling in my heart that God will
bless somebody here, like you already
know, there is no struggle in Chosen.
Remember the main in the plane that was
to crash, he was in so much need but
there was no hope no hope for him, he
cried and said will I see my Pastor again?
But the man on suit appeared, the angel
of my came, he did not have to struggle,
he only spoke a word.
BECAUSE OF YOU, THE PLANE WILL LAND.
A man that knows what he has does not
struggle at all
BECAUSE OF YOU THIS PLANE WILL
LAND
The plane landed only on one engine brother!
The same man is here, the same man is
here, that man is my Pastor
When he prays for you, miracle will follow
you and Holy Ghost will take over your life.

Oya, Holy Ghost take over
It's the Holy Ghost Era here
And Holy Ghost will touch you today.

#CHOSENONLINEREVIVALIST

Comments

pacawily said…
I was touched by this ministration. Despite the fact I ministered with them.

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.