THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: TUESDAY, 20TH OCTOBER 2015
THEME: A LIFE OF CONSECRATION TO GOD
TEXT: Psalm 91:15
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
MEMORY VERSE: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: Matthew 7:7
MESSAGE:
We are all created to know God, love Him and serve Him. He created us for His pleasure alone. Revelation 4:11 says “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”
From the above scripture, it can be seen that life of consecration is living wholly for God and offering our lives to Him alone. It means you cannot give God a part of your life and keep part of it for yourself. This kind of offering does not satisfy God.
Brethren, all the joy and blessings in the Christian life can only be actualize when we hold back nothing from God. Remember the moment we dedicate our lives to God, we cannot take it back again. We can no longer live for ourselves.
A life of consecration is a continual one. It does not stop, but a day by day experience. We must offer our lives to the Lord to do His will and not our own will. A consecrated Christian life calls for allowing God have His way in everything we do – in marriage, in business, in the office, school, family, church – everywhere. In our memory verse, Jesus Christ our Lord counsels everyone who come to Him to deny himself and take up his cross before he can follow Him.
PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Pray and promise God that you will consecrate your life to Him.
¶ Ask for the enablement to sustain a life of consecration to God.
AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.