THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY, 25TH OCTOBER 2015.

THEME: FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN

TEXT: Hebrews 12:14

14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

MEMORY VERSE: Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 1 John 3:15

MESSAGE:
All true children of God must follow His leading and commandment. We are all living in an imperfect world filled with all manner of persons. The behavior of most people and their reactions always point to ungodliness in most cases.

When a true Chosen is surrounded by unbelievers who do all manner of evil to tempt him or her, what should be his or her reaction? Let him or her tolerate them, pray for them and show them pure love.

Unbelievers will try to provoke you into sin. They will try to see what to criticize you about in the office, on the street, at home, in the market, in the buses etc. in all this, you must never keep malice with them rather prove to them that you are a child of God who has been sanctified.

When we forgive those who offend us, we are proving that Christ did not die in vain to redeem us.
On the other hand, repentance might come the way of some of these offenders through your good conduct.

According to our memory verse, anyone who hates is a murderer and consequently cannot enter heaven, so reach out to those who offend you and make peace.

PRAYER POINTS:
• Ask for the grace to forgive others.
• Ask God to help you love others.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.