THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: MONDAY, 26TH OCTOBER 2015.

THEME: CAN GOD BOAST OF YOU?

TEXT: Genesis 18:19
19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

MEMORY VERSE: And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Job 1:8

MESSAGE:
Every child of God whose record is not known in heaven is likened to a man who digs a hole and refills same with sand continually. In order words, such a man is wasting his time and will not be rewarded.

You may have given your life to Christ many years ago but does He know you as a son or a daughter? Does God know you because of your uprightness and consecration?

We can see from the opening text that God was proud of Abraham because he lived a life pleasing to Him. Dear reader, what is covering your record before God? When you pray and bind demons, will heaven say amen?

It will be suicidal to sleepwalk into eternity where there will be no opportunity to return for amendments. Stop and think, is God by your side?

In our memory verse, God boasted of Job because his life pleased God. You may ask how do I know if I have good record in heaven? The scripture addressed that in Romans 8:14 “for as many as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”

If you are led by the spirit of God, will He lead you to sin and wickedness? Let us therefore please God in everything we do and He will boast of us in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:
• Be determined to please God through prayer and consecration.
• Ask God to give you the grace to live for Him.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.