THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL






THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 16TH OCTOBER 2015.

THEME: CAST AWAY YOUR FILTHY GARMENT

TEXT: Zechariah 3:3-4.
3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

MEMORY VERSE: And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus. Mark 10:50.

MESSAGE:
Regular fellowship with God demands spiritual preparation as He is holy and spotless. We should not dabble into spiritual exercise without purging ourselves of spots and wrinkles if we are to obtain results.

In the text above, Joshua could only gain access to the angel of God after his filthy garments were done with it. In the Christendom today, how many worshippers lift up filthy hands of sins of all kinds in praises to God? How many open their lips coated with lies, gossip, exaggeration, cutting words in praises to God? Little wonder the spiritual lives of so many people bear no witness of true fellowship with the Lord.

In our memory verse, when the blind Bartimaeus was about to meet with Jesus, the Everlasting King, he quickly cast away his ostensibly filthy garments which was followed by His miracle.

Let us therefore cast away every garment of sin in our lives if we are to enjoy a quality fellowship with God as well as His blessings.

PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Pray and ask God to make you pure.
¶ Command the fire of the Holy Ghost to consume every filthy garment of sin in your life.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.