THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: WEDNESDAY, 21ST OCTOBER 2015.
THEME: SPIRITUAL CHECK-UP IS NECESSARY
TEXT: 2 Corinthians 13:5
5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
MEMORY VERSE: Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24.
MESSAGE:
The spiritual life of all true believers requires daily maintenance. It would be a fatal mistake to just assume that all is well with our spiritual lives without being mindful of the indicators of a healthy fellowship with God. It is therefore very important to take stock of our spiritual life to prevent dryness.
After each day’s activities, take time to reflect on how you conducted yourself in the office, business, school – everywhere and see if you actually behaved as a child of God or just as unbelievers.
Did I talk well? Did I behave well towards others? Did I transact my business or do my work as a Chosen? Did people see how I talked or answered or treated them as being arrogant, proud, boastful, haughty, selfish, bossy or jealous? Did my words contain element of anger, hatred, jealousy or greed?
This is how to be spiritually in right tune with God. In our memory verse, the psalmist clearly understood the prevailing need for spiritual check-up when he prayed and asked God to search his heart and see if there was any wickedness in him.
Thorough daily reflection will help in keeping us on guard and boost our growth for a victorious Christian life.
PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Ask God to search and uproot any root of evil in your life.
¶ Pray for daily healthy relationship with God.
AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.