THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY, 18TH OCTOBER 2015.

THEME: STAKE ALL WITH JESUS

TEXT: Matthew  22:37
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

MEMORY VERSE: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.  But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. Daniel  3:16-18

MESSAGE:
Knowledge is very important if we are to make meaningful impact in our relationship with God. In Hosea 4:6, the Bible says "My people are destroyed for lack of Knowledge." This is very instructive because a believer who does not fully comprehend the ability of God may limit the power of God.

Staking all with Jesus demands that we follow Him as if we have no mind of our own or to put it more bluntly as if we are fools, yet wise. In our memory verse, the three Hebrew men - Shadrach, Mishack and Abednego demonstrated uncommon and absolute confidence in God, and His glory came down in the midst of the burning fiery furnace and they were delivered as the fire had no power over them.

As you submit your entire life to Jesus, you will be operating beyond the physical realm and impossibilities would melt away as you pray and declare in the name of Jesus.

No one follows God successfully with human sense or wisdom. It is no looking back and it is not succumbing to any form of challenge. Whatever comes to you in the course of following the Lord, accept it gladly because He knows the best for you.

PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Pray and ask God to have His way in your life.
¶ Pray against uncommitted Christian life.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.