THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: MONDAY, 12TH OCTOBER 2015.

THEME: JUDGE YOURSELF NOW.

TEXT: 1 Corinthians 11:31
13 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.


MEMORY VERSE: And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Matthew 7:3


MESSAGE:
Our spiritual life goes beyond mere confession that we are born-again.
It has to do with practical experience in our daily life. It is not all about going to church or singing and clapping for the Lord.

Jesus Christ our Master requires us to be mindful of our lives anywhere we are and whatever we do. Judging yourself means being sincere to yourself on your spiritual condition and owning up on your shortcomings.

You do not assume that all is well with your relationship with God when there are still some dark spots or wrinkles. Remember that no one can cover his sin without being spotted by God.

The memory verse above counsels us to remove the mote (sin) in our eyes before we can remove the one in our brother’s eyes. In other words, you do not preach to others when there are still sin in your life.
That would be hypocrisy and no one wants to be called a hypocrite on the last day, including you.


PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Ask God to rid you of besetting sins.
¶ Pray and ask God to give you the wisdom to follow Him.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.


















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.