THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER 2015.

THEME: LEARN HOW TO BE CREATIVE.

TEXT: Ezekiel 37:4-6
4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

MESSAGE:
A kindergarten teacher was observing her class one morning while they drew. She occasionally walked round to see each child's artwork. As she got to one little girl who was labouring diligently, she asked her what the drawing was. The girl replied, "I am drawing God". The teacher surprisingly said, but no one knows what God looks Iike. Without thinking a bit or looking up from her drawing the girl replied, they will know in a minute. The girl was trying to be creative. No one is sure that photograph we are using as Jesus Christ is His actual photograph. I believe there were no still or motion cameras at the time Jesus was on earth. The person who brought it out was only creative. He has been selling it since then.
Try as much as you can to be creative. Creativity will promote you to dine with kings and leaders. It only requires constructive thinking. It could be in your work or business. The moment you come up with something reasonable, your situation will change. Happy will you be if you come up with something the world will admire.
In the text above, it was a statement that was made and dry bones became living human beings. The Lord was creative. The Lord wants you to be creative as well.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God gives you the power of strategic thinking.

* Pray that God will position you to sell your talent to the world.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.