THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 29TH SEPTEMBER 2015.

THEME: EXPLORE WHAT YOU HAVE FIRST

TEXT: Joshua 14:12
12 Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the LORD spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the LORD will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the LORD said.

MEMORY VERSE: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13


MESSAGE:
Any strong, successful man is not the victim of his environment. He creates favourable conditions for himself. Success means doing the best we can with what we have. When we think more of what we have and less of what we lack, we are moving towards a successful living. It is what you have that you can easily explore to get what you need.
In the text above, Caleb knew that he is a man of courage. He is bold and prepared at any time to withstand any man. It was in recognition of these qualities he requested Joshua to give him the mountain. He took possession of the mountain and made it his own inheritance.
In the memory verse, Apostle Paul made us to understand he can do all things through Christ that strengthens him. There must be talent in you that makes you outstanding. You have a good voice, then exploit it. You may have the ability to talk, which means you can be a good preacher of the word of God. Think of what you have and explore it and God will bless you through it.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God will help you to identify your talent.

* Pray for courage to go into the service of God with your talent.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.