THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: THURSDAY, 24TH SEPTEMBER 2015.

THEME: PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

TEXT: James 2:17
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

MEMORY VERSE: Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Romans 3:28

MESSAGE:
Prior to this time, I was finding it difficult to pray and preach in my native language, Igbo; it was one day in the family prayer that I started it. Now I can pray and preach the gospel in Igbo. There is nothing one puts into action that will not succeed.
Action subdues fear. When we challenge our fears, we master them. When we wrestle with our problems, they lose their grip on us. When we dare to confront the things that scares us, we open the door to personal liberty.
In this church we have listened to testimonies of great things that seemed unbelievable but they were true. Those great feats were achievable because a step of faith was taken. It is when a man makes attempt to a project that people comes to his aid. It is then that divine intervention comes. If you keep on planning without going into the field for action, rat, termite will eat and destroy your project paper. People will write your life history based on the action you took not your intentions.
Starting from today, go out into the field and carry out the project you have been contemplating on. That building project can start with the little amount at hand and you will be surprised to see it competed. You can perfectly preach in the bus if you can overcome your initial fears and take off. You can start any small business with little money and you will see it blossoming.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God will help you kill fear in your life.

* Pray that you have the courage to put into action any good thing God lays in your mind.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.