THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: MONDAY, 14TH SEPTEMBER 2015.

THEME: WHILE THE GRACE IS STILL AVAILABLE, REPENT.

TEXT: Jeremiah 18:5-8
5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,

6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;

8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

MEMORY VERSE: For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2

MESSAGE:
We are on the verge of the last days. The signs of the end of this earth are all here with us. It is expected that rapture will take place very soon. In the expectation of the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is a time whoever is in the race of making heaven must be extra careful.

We are fortunate at this time that the grace is still available. This is not the time of boasting, we are chosen and cannot be cursed. Our Lord Jesus Christ told the Isrealites that they should not continue to claim they were the sons of Abraham that God is capable of raising sons for Abraham from the stones. It is better they repent of their sins and run the heavenly race. The grace is available to us now, while the grace is still available we need to repent of our sins. It is not enough to claim you are chosen and cannot be cursed yet almost every workers meeting workers and leaders will line up for restitution of fornication and adultery. The same person who committed the sin will come and stand in the altar the next Sunday to lead others. In their face you will not see any sign of remorse, no shame, no indication of repentance. Some will be doing it secretly and continue to lead others. What is the difference between such a leader and the unbelievers who have not professed Christ at all?

In the text above God has told us we are like clay in the hand of a potter to Him. He has the power to destroy us if we fail to repent. He also has the power to forgive us if we repent. A worker/leader who keeps on committing sin of fornication and adultery and comes to do the work of God has not repented. He is a carnal man in a spiritual project. God will destroy such a person at the appointed time. The grace is still available; the opportunity of repentance is still here with us let us use the opportunity now.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God should grant you genuine repentance.

* Pray that you do not pretend to be born again when you are not.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.