THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER 2015.

THEME: YOU DREAM BIG ALWAYS

TEXT: John 15:5.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Memory verse: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13.

MESSAGE:
Christians are like rubber band. They are most useful when they are stretched. One can only make accomplishments in proportion to what one attempted. Less Brown said, “shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars”. Always seek for the ways of exercising your risk muscle. Everyone has a risk muscle, the risk muscle is kept in proper shape by constantly experimenting and trying new things.
Robert Schuller say, “the people who are really failures are the people who set their standards so low, keep the bar at such a safe level, that never runs the risk of failure.” Unless you enter the beehive, you can’t take the honey. Risk taking therefore is important in the life of anyone who must succeed in his life endeavours.

The step to risk taking is dreaming big, set high standards for yourself you will always achieve something reasonable. I usually tell my congregation to always ask for big things from God. In the sanctuary of God there is more than enough to meet every body’s needs.
I was in the bank one day; it was 24th December, one woman lost the money she withdrew from her account in the bank. The way the woman cried showed she had no hope of getting money to buy things the family would eat for the Christmas celebration. While she was crying a millionaire presidential candidate then saw her and asked what made her cry that way. The woman told him she lost the N2,500:00 she withdrew from the bank. The man asked her to wipe her tears. The millionaire politician brought his cheque booklet, signed one leaf tore it off and gave the woman. He told her to write any amount she wanted notwithstanding she lost N2,500:00. It will never bounce. The woman took the cheque leaf went to a corner and wrote N2,500:00. She came back to the man and showed him how much she wrote. The man looked at how much she wrote and was disappointed. He looked at the woman and said, you will never be rich in life again. He left the woman angrily.
If you have the opportunity of asking something from a rich source do not be shy, ask for big things. Always dream big when it clicks you will happily smile to the bank.

PRAYER POINT:
* Pray that God will guide you not to miss any opportunity to succeed in life.

* Pray that all your big dreams will be crown with success.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.