THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY, 13TH SEPTEMBER 2015.

THEME: REMEMBER! THERE'S NO EXCUSE IN HEAVEN.

TEXT: Genesis 3:9-13
13 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

MEMORY VERSE: And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.

MESSAGE:
Excuse is the devil’s strategy to keep the believers from doing the work of God at the appointed time. It is a distraction from the will of God. heaven has no place for excuse hence the word excuse should be deleted from the dictionary of every believer. God frowns at excuse. As a result of God’s abhorrence to this anomaly Christians should detest it as well.
In the text above, we witnessed how our first parents Adam and Eve gave excuse for their disobedience to divine instruction not to eat the forbidden fruit. They even justified their actions on the basis of the excuses they offered. May be God would have forgiven them and lessened their punishment had they shown any remorse for their wrong doing but they were adamant hence the punishment.
In the memory verse, it was excuse that made the invited guest miss the marriage feast. It was the beggars, the hooligans on the streets, the artisans that eventually made the feast.

Many Christians are like that today. They come late to services because they have to prepare breakfast for their children before coming to church. Many do not attend week day services because they have to go to work, they must be in their shop. There is house rent to pay, there must be food on the family table. Many Christians only read Matthew 6:33, but seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you, without putting it into practice. They will only say with their mouth that life is not by struggle without believing it.
Do not let excuse be the cause for your missing the rapture, many will say God forbid but let us also forbid it ourselves by killing the word excuse in our daily exercise.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that you avoid anything that disturb you from being at the right place at the right time.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.