FORGIVENESS IS A DIVINE VIRTUE, PRACTICE IT.




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 16TH SEPTEMBER 2015.

THEME: FORGIVENESS IS A DIVINE VIRTUE, PRACTICE IT.

TEXT: 2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

MEMORY VERSE: And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Matthew 6:12.

MESSAGE:
Forgiveness is one of the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ. In the Lord’s prayer, they taught us to forgive other people who offend us so that God in His mercy will forgive us our sins against Him. Forgiveness is the key to personal peace. It releases action and creates freedom. The people who forgive other people are in their own case forgiven the wrong they do to other people. One of the secrets of a long and fruitful life is forgive everybody every wrong done to us before going to bed. It is better to remove a grudge than nursing it. I strongly believe that great many prayers are not answered because we are not willing to forgive someone. Holding a grudge is like carrying excess load, you need to drop every grudge against anyone.

In the text above, God said if Israelites shall humble themselves, pray and seek His face and turn from their wicked ways, He will hear them, forgive their sins and heal their land. God is waiting for you to forgive your enemy his sin against you so that He will in turn bless you.
Your neighbour is an unbeliever, he has been finding a way of quarreling with you so that people will come and say that Chosen people are fighting. The best way to deal with him is to forgive him all he has been doing against you. There is a debtor you have been asking to pay your money, tell the person you are a better Christian by cancelling the debt it will not make you to be poor rather God will because of it bless you the more.
Forgiveness is an attribute of God, forgive people their wrong doing against you and God will bless you.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God will not let you carry excess load but remove them.

* Pray that you will not hold anything against anybody beyond the day the incident took place.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.