THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY, 28TH AUGUST 2015.

THEME: LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED 

TEXT: John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.  

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

MEMORY VERSE: And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. Exodus 14:13 

MESSAGE: 
Why are you troubled? Are you unemployed, sick, poor, disappointed, in bondage, oppressed, afflicted, homeless, rejected, persecuted. The master says, "let not your heart be troubled." Why? Because everything is complete in Him. Col 1:9 "For it pleased the father that in him should all fruitfulness dwell." 

I want to let you know that no matter what you are passing through that is making you to be troubled, the master has the power to deal with it. Remember Jabez, the woman with the issue of blood, the man that was at the pool of Bethesda for 38 years, blind Bartimeaus, the woman of Zeraphat, dead Lazarus etc. all these people mentioned above had one ugly situation or the other. In fact, Lazarus was dead outrightly. He had no hope but all these people including Lazarus, when they came in contact with the master, their situation changed for better. I assure you today, that is how your own case will change for the better. You have come to the mountain on top of mountains and that thing troubling you will be troubled today. Have you not heard testimonies here? Your own testimony will be the next, not minding what the enemy is doing. 

So today, hear the counsel of the Lord, let not your heart be troubled, God is still on the throne and He will deal with that case and give you victory. 

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God will trouble your troublers.

* It does not matter how hopeless that situation may be, present it (them) before God now. 

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.