THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...






THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: MONDAY, 17TH AUGUST 2015.

THEME: WHAT'S IMPACT HAVE YOU MAKE?

TEXT: Acts 17:6
6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also.

MEMORY VERSE: These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time. 2 Samuel 23:8

MESSAGE:
Our great ministry - The Lords Chosen is over twelve years now, I don't know when you joined the ministry, but I know that some of you must have spent 10 years, 9, 8, 7, 6,5,4 or even few months.

If I may ask, what is your motive of joining The Lord's Chosen? You want your sickness/affliction to be healed, or you want your YOKE to be broken or your poverty to be destroyed? All your heart desire is what you can get from God, in other words, God bless me, bless me. 1 Cor 15:19 says, "if in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable" if you are going to church for only bless me mentality, then you have a wrong motive.

Take a look at our text for today... "These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also." Who is this portion referring to? The apostle of old. People saw them as those that turned the world upside down by their preaching.

At this juncture, let me ask you, what impact have you made for God since you joined Chosen? The apostles of old were traversing all the nooks and crannies of the world preaching the gospel, not minding the threats to their lives, dangers on the land and seas etc. But in your own case, you are coming to church for just what your stomach will eat and how you might ride the last jeep. My friend, you need to change your motive and begin to serve God in the right way.
 
PRAYER POINTS:
* Ask God to give you the right motive to serve Him.
* Pray that you will not attach much importance to the things of the world.
*Ask for the grace to make an impact in the kingdom.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.