THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONA...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: THURSDAY, 27TH AUGUST 2015.

THEME: CHRISTIANS ENJOINED TO LIVE A TRANSFORMED LIFE

TEXT: Romans 12:1-2
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

MEMORY VERSE: Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 1 John 2:15

MESSAGE:
Any true child of God should understand that there is nothing in this world. And so you don’t put your hope or trust in the things of this world because 1John 2:17 says “And the world passeth away and the lust thereof... since the world is like a whirl wind, you cannot hold it, what you need to do is to allow Christ take total control of you. Let all your thoughts and actions be directed by Christ. 2 Corith 5:17 says “If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, old things are passed away… anyone in Christ should not be controlled by the things of this world, rather according to our text above, let such a man present his body a living sacrifice holy and acceptable to God. And let your being in Christ transform your life so that you will be acceptable unto Him.

Our memory verse counsels us not to love the world nor the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the father is not in him. Many people especially women are still controlled by the things of this world. Fashion, money, cars, etc. you cannot serve God and mammon simultaneously, you need to choose one and I counsel you today to choose God so that it will be well with you.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that the quest for the things of this life will not cause you to lose focus.

* Pray that God, by His power will transform you to present your body a living sacrifice.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.