THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONA...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY, 22ND AUGUST 2015.

THEME: MUCH STILL NEEDS TO BE DONE

TEXT: Joshua 13:1
13 Now Joshua was old and stricken in years; and the LORD said unto him, Thou art old and stricken in years, and there remaineth yet very much land to be possessed.

MEMORY VERSE: Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Matthew 9:37

MESSAGE:
Brethren, if we cast our minds back to when we started and the zeal with which we started you will agree with me that we are now relaxing even when we have not scratched our vision and mandate. Our mandate is a worldwide, generation to generation mandate. The world is presently over 7 billion, though our mandate is 10 billion but even in the present 7 billion, how many souls can we comfortably say we have won for Christ? Can you say we have won 1, 2, 3, or 4 billion souls? Yet you are relaxing. Even if we have won up to 4 billion souls what about the remaining over 3 billion souls? Are we going to leave them to perish in the hand of the devil? God forbid. By today's devotional, I want to ginger you to catch the fire once again and work more than you worked when we started because much still needs to be done. We have Africa, North and South American continents, Antarctica, Asia, Europe, Australia continents to cover and we have not made in road in some of these continents. I want you to fan the fire of zeal and commitment in you so that you can move forward to take over other continents of the world.

Workers, Pastors, Leaders, all Chosen members, let's go and conquer the word for Christ, for there is a reward if we faint not.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that you will not rest before the time.

* Pray that God will give you more zeal than when we started.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.