THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONA...

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 18TH AUGUST 2015.

THEME: GOD WATCHES OVER YOU

TEXT: Jeremiah 31:28
28 And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.

MEMORY VERSE: Jeremiah 24:6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.

MESSAGE:
Today is another beautiful day and so we have to thank and bless the name of the Lord for that. Whatever you are, wherever you are and whatever you are doing, God is watching over you.

That is the more reason why you should be very careful with what you do and how you do it because even when no human being is there supervising you, God is there watching over you.

Note; God is watching over you either for good or evil. God has two nature-that of mercy and that of consuming fire. He comes with mercy when you do good or repents and comes as a consuming when you do evil or refuse to repent.

Having gone through our text today, you will notice or observe this two nature of God. “And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy and to afflict…. You can see, this is the portion of those who refuse to repent or turn away from their evil ways. So whatever you do, God is watching. The last part of our text says “…so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the Lord.”

My heart desire for you is that God will watch over you for good, so that He will build and plan you to take root. Therefore, strive to live a righteous life in Christ Jesus so that God will watch over you for good, not for evil.
 
PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray for the consciousness to know that God is watching over you.

* Pray that God will watch over you for good.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.