YOUTH CHOIR MINISTRATION AT THE PROGRAMME FREEDOM FOR THE CAPTIVES




YOUTH CHOIR GLORIOUS MINISTRATION IN THE PROGRAMME FREEDOM FOR THE CAPTIVES AT THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, IJESHA, LAGOS, NIGERIA. 

F.R.E.E.D.O.M
*We call on Jesus
---Jesus, Master, King Jesus--set me free!
---Freedom(x6)---Master Jesus' come and set me free

*Lord you said you will fight for me-- fight for me
And you said I will hold my peace--hold my peace
Lord, you said you will be my guide--be my guide.
You cannot lie--hmmmm...
Lord I'm crying all night--hmmmm...
People are asking where is my God--hmmmm...
But Lord, this I know; your words cannot lie-- you cannot lie
Come set me free----(Freedom)

*Lord you said you have thoughts for me---thoughts for me
Thought of peace and not of evil---thoughts of peace
To give me an expected end---an expected
You cannot lie---hmmmm....
Lord I'm crying on bended knees--- hmmmm...
I am weak all my strength is gone ---hmmmm...
But Lord this I know............. 

Have you seen what God have done
I have seen what he can do
For giving us a new born
we have gathered here today.

JEHOVAH SET ME FREE

CHORUS
Jehova set me free
I don't want to remain in bondage again
Break all the shackles and give me the victory I need in Chosen
Let miracle follow me
Testimony follow me
Jubilee my portion in chosen

SOLO
You see that affliction you brought to Chosen
You will not go with it (Amen)
You see all the sorrows, afflictions and burden today marks the end (Amen)
Ultimate power the power of God will be the reason for your testimony
You will be singing a new song today
You will be singing about the power of God
You will say...
Jesus power na super power oh
Test and see na super power oh
Jesus power na power pass power

Oya let miracle follow me
Testimony follow me
Jubilee my portion in Chosen (till fades)

#PASTORLAZARUSMUOKA 

#CHOSENONLINEREVIVALIST

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.