THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY, 1ST AUGUST 2015.

THEME: GENEROUS SOWING MAKES FOR ABUNDANCE 

TEXT: 2 Corinthians 9:6 
6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 

MEMORY VERSE: Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7


MESSAGE:
I welcome you to the month of Abundance. I prophesy to you that abundance will answer you in Jesus name. If you have been managing in other months, in this month, you will not manage because you will have enough of everything. You might be wondering how this would happen, don't worry, God will do it in His own way. Your duty is to serve Him faithfully. There is no one who has ever served God faithfully that lacked because our God is God of abundance. However, I want you to understand that no one that serves God should be lazy. Abundance does not answer any lazy person. If during the time of farming or planting, people are going to farm, sowing seeds and you stay at home without doing anything, during the time of harvest, you will have nothing to harvest too. So for abundance to be your portion, as others are sowing, strive to sow with them. Moreover, you don't need to sow anyhow seed but good seeds. That is what our text is saying. " He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully." In other words, for abundance to answer you, you need to sow generously (bountifully).
Today's memory verse makes us to understand that whatever man sows that shall he also reap. If you sow little, you reap little but if you sow big, you will also reap big and reaping big make makes for abundance. I see your fortunes turning around for best this month.


PRAYER POINTS:
* If you have not been sowing good seeds, repent and begin to sow good seeds. 

* If you have been sowing bountifully, make a case before God to bless you bountifully too. 


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.