THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 31ST JULY 2015.

THEME: YOU ARE WONDERFULLY MADE BY GOD. 

TEXT: Psalms 139:14
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 

MEMORY VERSE: This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Mark 12:11 


MESSAGE:
A closer look at humans and what we can do reveals beyond measure the awesomeness of God. Scientific study of the human brain for instance reveals that it is a complex web of the wonders of the Almighty God. We have been created to positively impact the world and so we can achieve anything our minds can conceive. 

We have been charged by our creator to subdue the earth. This implies that we are to use our God given abilities positively to touch lives. And so we are expected to excel in everything that we do that is good and just. We should therefore look inwards and see if we are maximizing our divinely given endowment to change situations for good. 

We have been counseled that no Chosen member should be idle and it is a wise counsel because doing the contrary would amount to operating in ignorance. It would also mean looking for something we have outside. You can develop a business idea that can eventual become a money spinning machine. 

You can think out product innovation or a new one entirely. You can start small and end big. We need to support the church as the work ahead is enormous. We can only do this if we gainfully engage our hands and righteously too. Since God has given us the spiritual and mental enablement, we must not fold our hands, so let us put our hands on the sickle and work. 

Looking at it from from an entirely different perspective, we are not expected to follow the world's newly found but destructive lifestyle in dressing, make-up, toning of the body to produce artificial effects, fixing of unnatural finger nails, toe nails, eye lashes, contact lenses, false hair etc. This has become a global trend and most women, ladies and young girls are sheepishly following this ungodly trend. This must never be seen in the midst of Chosen sisters anywhere in the world. 

Having been fearfully and wonderfully made by God, there will be a heavy penalty if anyone should question the way he or she was created by God through make-up. Let us therefore honour God in our body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit. 


PRAYER POINTS:
* Thank God for wonderfully creating you. 

* Pray and vow never to emulate the people of the world. 

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.


















Comments

Thank you Lord for your word today. I bless you for making me an awesome being. I will serve you with my unique nature in Jesus name, amen!

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.