THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: THURSDAY, 30TH JULY 2015.

THEME: REMEMBER, YOU ARE A CHOSEN. 

TEXT: 1 Peter 2:9-10
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:  

10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. 

MEMORY VERSE: Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. John 15:16 

MESSAGE:
Without fear of contradiction, it is a privilege to be a Chosen in every sense of the word. From the foundation of the world, God knew His Chosen ones and has put His spirit in them so that they will not go astray. 
A Chosen has been separated from the world of ungodliness. He/she lives a life that is well pleasing and acceptable to God. The Chosen of the Lord are led by the spirit of God and have overcome carnality. 

We hear the undiluted word of God in the Lord's Chosen and so no Chosen member has any excuse to give. The gospel of the kingdom is being simplified daily by our General Pastor to the level that even the uneducated understand what salvation is all about and the need to run away from sin and wickedness and embrace a life of all round holiness.

As a Chosen, do people see Jesus in you? Do they see love, kindness, humility, integrity, selflessness? 
If in the office, in the market, on the street, on the bus, in the village, outside the country, in business transactions, in money matters people do not see Christ - like character, then your claim to be a Chosen has no heavenly backing and shall be rewarded with everlasting shame. 

The Bible says if we judge ourselves, then nobody can judge us, so judge yourself now my brother and sister before the infallible judge, judges us. Do not cover your wickedness, ask God to help you now before the door of mercy is shut. 

The Lord has brought us to the Chosen to bring others and we can only bring them if they see godly life-style in us. Please do not scare people away from the church because you are very difficult to deal with or because of your life style that is contrary to the Bible teaching. 


PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray and ask God to sanctify you. 

* Pray and ask God to help you live a victorious life in Jesus. 


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

















Comments

Thank you Lord for your word. O Lord sanctify me and help me to live a victorious life in Jesus name, amen!

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.