THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 28TH JULY 2015.

THEME: WATCH UNTO PRAYER

TEXT: Mark 13:35-37
35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:  

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch. 

MEMORY VERSE: And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Revelation 22:12 

MESSAGE:
In the world today, a lot of frightening things happen and consequently make no place safe for anyone. It is a gory story from terrorism to kidnapping, to mysterious disappearances to ritual killings. The list is endless. The most worrisome is the fact that most of these heinous crimes are never traced let alone bringing the culprits to book.

In order to ensure one’s personal safety, watchfulness has become imperative because no one knows the next victim. Back to kingdom business, it is a common knowledge that no one knows the time our Lord Jesus Christ is returning to the earth to cart away prepared and ready saints.

However, He gave us the indicator to this time being a loving master who does not want His own to be caught unawares. Having been given the sign post, we should not slumber and sleep by not giving heed to the warning of the Lord.

Granted, we have been hearing of the coming of Christ over the years and yet He has not come. This does not in anyway means that He is not coming.
He will surely do, but then we should be mindful of the fact that people die daily and receive the reward for what they did when alive. By implication, whenever someone dies, Christ has come for that person. This will continue to happen till the real rapture of the saints.

Being watchful demands that we take heed on what we say, what we do, what we see, how we dress, how we treat others, what we do with Jesus Christ etc. Don't be deceived, the early warning is everywhere the love of many has waxed cold, there is unbridled quest for material things, there is economic and political alignment of countries preparatory to one world government and single currency, abnormal and mind bugging abnormal human behaviours, persecution and killing of Christians etc. 


PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray for the grace to watchful at all time. 

* Pray for the grace to make heaven at last. 

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.