THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 24TH JULY 2015.

THEME: HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU. 

TEXT: Hebrews 13:5
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

MEMORY VERSE: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:20 

MESSAGE:
From the beginning of the world till now, God has been constant in integrity, character, word and deed. He has never changed and will never change. He has the resources and the power to accomplish His desires without any form of resistance. All His promises to the people of old were accomplished without wavering. 

He fulfilled His promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Israelites of old never lacked under His leadership, He saved them from all their troubles and discomfited their enemies and gave them the Promised Land flowing with milk and honey. When our Lord Jesus Christ was going back to heaven, He promised to send the Holy Ghost upon the twelve apostles and that promise was evidently fulfilled. The exploits of the apostles after they received the power of the Holy Ghost were a proof. 

Our father in heaven has promised never to leave nor forsake us and so, we should hold on to this promise tenaciously as we do the work of the kingdom. We should be comforted and galvanized into action for the Lord, for He has promised that He was going back to heaven to prepare a place for us. He promised to come back and take us home where golden mansions awaits us.     

This is a home that is located far away from this stinking earth full of agony, woes, misery and anguish. In this home (heaven) everything is in abundance - everlasting joy, peace and goodness. This is a place where nobody or power will torment us again. 

We all should remember that the sufferings of this life will not be compared with the glory that shall be revealed in us if we do well. Are you planning to go back to the world because of its fake and ephemeral attractions? Brother, sister stand fast, believe the promises of God and it shall be well with you in Jesus name. 

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray and decree that you will hold on to the promises of God 

* Pray and repent of not putting your trust in God. 

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.